glibc-2.20 status - 2014-07-30

This is the current status of glibc-2.20 according to the wiki page.
Please add/correct anything as needed:

* we are still in a slushy freeze, will full freeze imminent.

* blockers
   - -Wundef  (is there place to track the status of this?)
   - s390 ABI issue (jmp_buf/ucontext_t)

I have added the s390 ABI issue as a blocker, particularly as there is
talk about backporting any revert to 2.19 and making a 2.19.1 release.
My understanding is that there is a consensus to revert the ABI change,
but the patch is still being reviewed/revised.

* desirable - these need to happen soon...
   - PowerPC termios build fixes  (patch review needed)
   - fmemopen
   - alpha - a couple of issues are flagged on the wiki page

Given none of the above issues should result in translatable string
changes, I will make a snapshot in the next day or two for the
translation project.

Allan