Re: Upstreaming glibc for OpenRISC

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Joseph S. Myers
<joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> glibc supports cross testing over SSH.

This was news to me. I knew that eglibc had some support for it and
that it was "available", but I didn't know it was one of the supported
ways of running the test suite.

I do keep my port up to date with the latest glibc so that should be
no problem. I'll make an effort to test this on a real FPGA, probably
do some fixes and get back when I feel I know the state better.
Thanks for the information!

Christian