Built roland/nptl on rawhide

The builds in rawhide were done last night and it looks like there are
just two new failures in the testsuite on x86:

FAIL: elf/tst-dl-iter-static
FAIL: rtkaio/tst-mqueue7

I'm looking at them now and will post fixes if necessary.

I updated my rawhide vm too and it doesn't seem to be breaking.  A
bunch of packages seem to have been built on rawhide after glibc was
tagged in, so that end seems working fine too.

Overall I'd say the branch seems safe to merge into mainline given
that Adhemerval, Will and Stefan have also tested on ppc, arm and s390
respectively.  We can get more comprehensive testing done on mainline
as David mentioned in his email.

I'll rebase rawhide on roland/nptl again by evening to incorporate
your changes so far and let it simmer over the weekend.

Siddhesh