Re: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:

> I think we should try to fix up all the -Wundef fallout before release.
> But it will only happen if several people commit to giving it priority.

Note that some of the patches showing in patchwork as needing review
appear to be about -Wundef - either they need review (or revision as
appropriate), or the patchwork state needs updating.  (NB do not rely on
the subject line patchwork uses as a patch name to be meaningful, but
check the actual patch itself to work out if it's checked in or reviewed -
there are several patches in patchwork where the subject line is not
particularly helpful because the patch was posted in the middle of a
thread on another subject.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com