Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!

OndÅej BÃlka <neleai@seznam.cz> writes:
> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:02:22AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> On 05/26/2014 09:52 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> > That's a good idea.  I have modified the current document[1] and also
>> > added the Committed status to the document.  Once we have consensus on
>> > adding the new 'Committed' status, I'll also add it to patchwork.
>> >
>> > Siddhesh
>> > [1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Patch%20Review%20Workflow

Are there any objections to the new state?

> That should be set automatically. I use a following script to detect
> commited patches.

If there are no objections, I guess the script will need to be changed
to put patches in the "Committed" state instead of the "Accepted" state?

However, really I'd prefer if it could give some indication as to
*which* commit(s) the patch was committed as, and it doesn't look like
this is viable with the current approach, since you seem to just test if
each patch can be applied backwards to HEAD.

Oh, but now I notice that that *particular* script is glibc-only anyway,
so maybe I don't really care that much ...