GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Update

An update to this year's Cauldron:

- We have been able to accept everyone in the registration
  waiting list! If you were in the waiting list but have not yet
  received a confirmation, please contact us at
  tools-cauldron-admin@googlegroups.com.

- If you need a travel visa for the UK, please contact Kate
  Stewart <kate.stewart@linaro.org>.

- We will be publishing a presentation schedule in the next few
  days.

The workshop will likely have a similar format to last year's
meeting. It begins on Fri 18/Jul in the evening (no presentations
that day) and runs through Sat and Sun.

We have a pretty packed schedule, so we will have at least two
parallel streams and room for breakout meetings. More details as
we get closer to the conference.

Thanks. Diego.