Contributing code

Good day.

I am one of the applicants of this years gsoc under GNU project : glibc for the project "math testing". I know i was pretty late, but i will like to contribute some code to the library to better understand the system and continue researching on my project.
So i will like to know where to start with respect to contricuting code to the system.

Also, with respect to my project, "math testing", i think i will need the math library source code. Please how do i get it.

Thanks.

Waiting

Fongoh Martin.