Re: Setting up patchwork on sourceware

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 04:30:50PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> What's the right state for "the patch was only ever an RFC or proof of
> concept rather than proposed for inclusion as-is"?

There is an 'RFC' status available in the default list which we can
use for such patches, but marking the patch as RFC by the submitter
would mean that reviewers may never see them in the default view,
which shows only unresolved patches, i.e. those in NEW state.

I'll see if there's a way to change the default view so that it shows
patches in states other than just NEW.  If that is not possible
immediately, then we could continue using the RFC and/or WIP tag on
the email subject to indicate such patches.

Siddhesh