Re: [GSoC Project Proposal] ISO C11 threads.h implementation in GNU C Library

I don' t want to interfiere in this topic since i could be considered
a competitor and i want to play fair but Juan posted here its proposal
and we should give him feedbacks about it here. The discussion about
"native"/pthread implementation is usefull and interesting (
expecially for me and i vote for the pthread implementation. It is
true that introduce some overheads but with just one implementation we
can target on every pthread target using well-tested functions and we
don' t have to mantain different os-dependent code that do the same
thing in two different libraries. In my opinion this justify the
little decrese in performance ) but this shouldn' t be the place.
Excuse me if i' m sounding rude.

--
Andrea Francesco Iuorio
Student in Computer Science, Università degli Studi di Milano