Re: Gsoc 2014 project proposal

> I suggest *against* a precise plan. My strong suggestion is that you
> approach this tactically e.g. one function at a time. This way should
> you need to stop at any point the result is something that can be
> continued easily and the partial work is not lost.
>
> Adding the first function is the most work because it requires the
> new headers, and refactoring to get the types right.
>
> Cheers,
> Carlos.

So the "daily" workflow you suggest are:

1) Decide what function i want to implement and thinking what pthread
functionality i should need for this implementation.
2) Refactor pthread implementation
3) Implement the function
4) Write some tests and documentation.

Correct ? Point 4 i thought was taken for granted ( i didn' t know
glibc have its how testcase, but i can learn it ), but since you are
the second whom tell me about it i think i should rewrite better my
proposal. Thank you for your advices

--
Andrea Francesco Iuorio
Student in Computer Science, Università degli Studi di Milano