Re: Online manual not updated?

On 02/16/2014 05:46 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 16/02/14 20:23, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 09, 2014 22:55:53 Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>>> I just noticed that the online manual doesn't seem to be updated.  It
>>> still says 'Last updated August 13, 2013, for glibc 2.18'.
>>
>> main page too doesn't have a 2.19 announce
>
> Ping Carlos.
>
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS#Maintainers_for_the_website
>
> The other thing on the release list is to post the announcement on the
> Savannah site, but that has not been done since 2.16.  Is that site used
> at all now, or can I remove this from the release TODO.

We want to keep all sites updated, the website, and the manual page
and post to other sites. The Savannah site hasn't been updated because
release managers didn't follow through to make sure it got done by
someone with access (like me).

This is my fault entirely, I dropped the ball on doing the main site
update. I'll get that done tonight as well as the other updates.

Cheers,
Carlos.