Re: [2.20] [3/6] Support expected failures in .test-result files

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014, Brooks Moses wrote:

> What do you think of putting the XFAIL information in a separate file that
> could potentially be easily read by alternate test drivers, to facilitate
> future portability?  (And also this would ensure that it the information is
> always in a canonical location.)

I'd rather the information was alongside the definitions of what tests to
run when, which is in the makefiles.  See my remark about the policy
question of marking tests as expected to fail for particular architectures
in their sysdeps makefiles.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com