glibc 2.19 status?

The release is scheduled for Friday 31st.  I would like to do a complete
freeze later in the week (lets say Thursday) so I can do the final bits
required for release (tag, make the tarballs and sanity check them, etc).

Questions:

1) Is there anything currently blocking a release?

I have seen a number of posts about the TLS changes, but an not sure
from the conversations of whether this is considered a blocker.  Is that
needing dealt with?  If so, what time-frame are we looking at?

2) Anybody see anything that needs added to the NEWS or contrib.texi files?

Cheers,
Allan