Tag for creating tarball for translation

Hi all,

The current instructions for creating the snapshot tarball for the
translation project are at [1].

These say to create a non-annotated tag.  This means that 'git describe'
will continue referring to the last release rather than the new tag.
However, non-annotated tags can not be pushed to the repo due to the
current pre-commit hooks.

Instead of using the tag, I'd suggest we just use the short commit ID
for the tarball name (i.e. exactly what 'make dist' would do).  This
would mean the point the snapshot was made is easily trackable without
using a tag.

I have also noticed that the suggested email to the translation project
is quite redundant.  I'd like to change:

- * Snapshot of 2.16 release `po/libc.pot':
+ * Complete snapshot of 2.16 release containing `po/libc.pot':

and delete the "Complete sources" section.

Cheers,
Allan

[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release#Translations