Re: Consensus on MT-, AS- and AC-Safety docs.

On Nov 22, 2013, Torvald Riegel <triegel@redhat.com> wrote:

> Thus, it will be in the context of full English sentences

Actually, no; the context of the keywords is supposed to be a one-line
âtableâ already containing such abbreviated English words as MT-Safe and
AC-Unsafe.  It's not running text in any way you look at it.

> Also, unless we (likely will) need to distinguish the two cases you
> mentioned, why do we need to make it more specific?

You mean distinguishing between a function setting the fenv and not
restoring it upon return, from its not setting up a cleanup handler to
restore it upon cancellation?  Well, I guess if we're going for
sacrificing precision for brevity we could just go for
floating-point-environment.  Or fenv.  Or something even less
descriptive of the issue...