Re: [COMMITTED] Adjust language-code fields of LC_ADDRESS.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 10/24/2013 11:47 AM, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> /Changelog
>>
>> 2013-10-24  Chris Leonard  <cjl@sugarlabs.org>
>>
>>     * locale/iso-639.def: Add Ligurian (lij)
>
> This is technically a distinct issue that should have gone in
> as the first commit adding lij to the list of iso-639.def
> langauges.

I discovered the misssing Ligurian entry in iso639.def in the course
of adding language terms to the locale, it would have generated an
error otherwise..  In future, I will break it out into separate
commits.

> After that commit you could then do the next change as another
> distinct commit. I assume you wanted lij added to iso-639.def
> because you were going to touch lij_IT and add some lij specific
> terms and you wanted iso-639 up to date.
>
> It should still be two distinct commits since AFAICT they don't
> depend on eachother, but are good to have both.
>
>> localedata/Changelog
>>

>> 2013-10-24  Chris Leonard  <cjl@sugarlabs.org>
>>
>>     * locales/ja_JP: Adjust language-code fields of LC_ADDRESS.
>>     * locales/ka_GE: Likewise.
>>     * locales/kk_KZ: Likewise.
>>     * locales/kl_GL: Likewise.
>>     * locales/kn_IN: Likewise.
>>     * locales/ko_KR: Likewise.
>>     * locales/kok_IN: Likewise.
>>     * locales/ks_IN: Likewise.
>>     * locales/ku_TR: Likewise.
>>     * locales/kw_GB: Likewise.
>>     * locales/ky_KG: Likewise.
>>     * locales/lg_UG: Likewise.
>>     * locales/lij_IT: Likewise.
>>     * locales/lt_LT: Likewise.
>>     * locales/lv_LV: Likewise.
>
> Is there a user visible bug that this is fixing?

These are all related to Jakub's e-mail from some time ago, there is
not a bug on file.  The approach has been to fix the numerous issues
he raised in a series of less-subjective changes (these are simple and
straight look-up items without room for much discussion)