glibc's soft-fp as canonical home for more files

libgcc's copy of soft-fp includes files for conversions involving TImode
or XFmode that aren't in glibc's copy.

Although not used in glibc, I'd like to suggest that we put these files in
glibc and treat it as the canonical home for them anyway.  It's already
the case that there are files in glibc's soft-fp that aren't used in glibc
- nothing in glibc uses extended.h at all, and the TFmode files in soft-fp
aren't used either (quad.h is used, but in architecture-specific files).
So this would simply be adding more such files, and making it easier to
keep them in sync with soft-fp changes because such global fixes could be
done in soft-fp directly rather than needing to be done separately after
updating libgcc's copy of the shared files.

Comments?

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com