Re: LC_ADDRESS and other locale updates [was: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix]

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Jakub Bogusz <qboosh@pld-linux.org> wrote:

> I started the work to split the big patch, verify and update each change
> (few parts required it).
> Parts already processed can be seen at:
> http://qboosh.pl/glibc-locale-fixes/
> (glibc-locale_fixes.patch contains the remaining, unverified parts)

Jakub,

In order to assist with reviewing these many patches, would you be
willing to include simple text comment lines immediately prior to the
entries in Unicode points to simplify the review process.

For example, instead of

Fill in country_{car,isbn} for aa_ET.

+country_car   "<U0045><U0054><U0048>"

could you instead include

+ %ETH
+country_car   "<U0045><U0054><U0048>"

And the same for language name, etc. where they appear.  It would
vastly simplfy the review process and speed acceptance of your patches
once we have the country_isbn question resolved.

cjl