Re: Reminder: please take care of pending patches

On Wed, 14 Aug 2013, Alexander Monakov wrote:

>     http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Pending%20Reviews
>
> My fix for BZ 15533 still has not received substantial technical feedback.

When pinging, please ping in the thread of the original patch, giving a
URL to that patch - and if a while has passed, send a patch version diffed
against current sources and confirm that it's passed testing as applied to
current sources.

(I was hoping that by now we'd have patchwork set up, so we could empty
the wiki list by people sending rediffed versions of their patches and
then removing them from the wiki list.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com