Update on freeze status of glibc 2.18?

Community,

How are we doing with 2.18?

Are we ready for the freeze?

Ryan,

I see the IBM work is out of the release blockers section.

Is everything done there?

Joseph,

I see you checking in more fixes to libm testing, are these
things you want in 2.18?

Are we ready to freeze?

Carlos,

Yes, talking to myself.

The Intel TSX lock elision patches are stuck on consensus
for env var usage to tune runtime behaviour.

By Wendesday I should have the list of existing env vars
documented and if they meet our new criteria (many of them
don't).

Present consensus is not against the use of env vars to
tune runtime behaviour, but I've collected all of the
requirements from various contributors here:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/TuningLibraryRuntimeBehavior#How.3F

Siddhesh,

What's the status of the API to get and set default thread attributes?

Cheers,
Carlos.