Re: Coverity scan?

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
>> I suppose it's worth another look.  Anyone else interested in access?
>
> I don't know how that system works.  What kind of access do you mean?
> I'd hope the results are available to everybody so random volunteers
> can just go look and follow up with bug reports or code changes.

Once there's a "scan admin", he can add any "project member" to the access list.
(Presumably that's anyone who has done anything useful for glibc.)
Users on the access list have to agree not to use the data for anything but
filing or fixing bugs in the open source project.  If it's a security bug,
the bug has to be handled responsibly, i.e. no public details until it's fixed.
See
 http://scan.coverity.com/developers-faq.html
 http://scan.coverity.com/faq.html
 http://scan.coverity.com/policy.html