This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of collating symbols in regexps
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Paul Eggert <eggert at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:01:35 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of collating symbols in regexps
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't see any style problems. I don't know the regex code, so I won't
try to review the substance of the change. I think Paul is probably our
best reviewer for regex.