Looking forward to the next revision of Intel HLE patches.

Andi,

I want to thank you for your ongoing patience and professionalism in
working with the community to incorporate lock elision into glibc for
Intel hardware.

We all really appreciate the work that you and others have done here,
and we want to make sure that this comes out the best possible interface
for all of our users in 2.18.

I'm looking forward to your next revision of the patches :-)

Cheers,
Carlos.