Speaking on malloc internals at FOSS.in

Hi,

I'm doing a talk on malloc internals at a conference in Bangalore
called FOSS.in[1].  I have a slide on future plans or concerns, which
include the following right now:

* A second look at dynamic thresholds since they worsen fragmentation
  for some cases
* A look at measuring resource usage in the light of multiple arenas
* Smarter controls on arena creation, like looking at RLIMIT_AS while
  deciding number of arenas.

The above are tentative ideas based on my experience, which is not
even close to being as extensive as most people on this list.  Hence,
I'd really appreciate feedback on this and also any additional ideas
that anyone may have.  I'll obviously give credit for the ideas on my
slides.

Thanks,
Siddhesh

[1] http://foss.in