Re: [Patch] Add name_to_handle_at and open_by_handle_at for PowerPC

On 10/02/2012 08:23 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Thursday 27 September 2012 11:30:19 Jeff Law wrote:
Back in April 2011 Uli added support for open_by_handle_at and
name_to_handle_at.  Unfortunately, he failed to add the prototypes to
the powerpc specific fcntl.h header file.

I just copied the prototype from another port; from a quick glance, they
all look the same and ideally we'd have the prototypes in just one
location.  Presumably Uli put them in the port specific fcntl.h for some
good reason.

you going to merge this ? :)
I'm going to create a shared header per Roland's suggestion; the amount of duplicate code in fcntl.h across the ports is a bit absurd. It just hasn't bubbled up to the top of my stack again yet.

jeff