Re: PATCH: BZ #14557: __kernel_vsyscall unwind info is incorrect

Perhaps it would be cleaner just to put the vDSO entry onto the _ns_loaded
list in the static case as the dynamic linker does.  I'm not sure off hand
what other bits of functionality this might enable, but it seems like there
might be some.  I can vaguely imagine there might be some downside too, but
I don't know what it would be.