Re: Changes not appearing on glibc-cvs or libc-alpha

Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> writes:

> I have no idea about the commit email.  I've never really tried to
> understand the script that does that.  The only guess I have is that
> they may have been commits that I previously pushed to a roland/foo
> branch and then merged to master without a rebase.  I know that some
> git commit email regimes I've seen sometimes say, "These commits were
> already on another branch, so not sending those diffs."  But I don't
> think that was the case with the commit you mentioned.

Did you by chance pushed two refs (both master and roland/arm-atomic) in
the same command?  That could be a case where the commit script got
confused because roland/arm-atomic is based on the commit that was new
on master.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org