Re: Changes not appearing on glibc-cvs or libc-alpha

I have been occasionally lax in posting my simple changes.  Sorry
about that.  Frankly I don't think it matters much at all for the
obvious changes, but I don't have any quarrel with a universal policy
of posting all changes.

> One example is <http://sourceware.org/ml/glibc-cvs/2012-q3/msg00291.html>
> - I see no sign of the contents of commit
> 1ec79f2673f862a3b3b2e83aec8fb56b78db4a87 having appeared in any glibc-cvs
> message, and nothing on libc-alpha.

I have no idea about the commit email.  I've never really tried to
understand the script that does that.  The only guess I have is that
they may have been commits that I previously pushed to a roland/foo
branch and then merged to master without a rebase.  I know that some
git commit email regimes I've seen sometimes say, "These commits were
already on another branch, so not sending those diffs."  But I don't
think that was the case with the commit you mentioned.

Jim Meyering is responsibe for the script we use, so perhaps he can
offer some insight.

Thanks,
Roland