Re: glibc-ports-merge branch available for testing

Hi!

On Tue,  3 Jul 2012 09:23:37 -0700 (PDT), Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
> Instead of fiddling the settings, I just renamed the branch directly in the
> sourceware repo.

You didn't ask for it, but I'm nevertheless confirming that the end
result looks as expected.

I just wondered whether there might be any use in propagating the tags
(and even branches?) from glibc-ports repository to the glibc one, under
a ports/ namespace?  Probably not really.  One revision of glibc-ports
now got added to glibc proper (by importing/merging its development
history), but any old tags as well as branches should stay where they
are, I think.

GrÃÃe,
 Thomas