Re: Testing 2.16 release candidate with gnulib

On 6/29/2012 7:25 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jun 2012, Bruno Haible wrote:
>
>> [Carlos sent me the configuration results of testing a gnulib testdir
>>  with a glibc 2.16 release candidate on x86_64.]
>
> These look like there was a problem in how the testing was done, so tests
> did not actually run with the new library, but with an older system
> library.  Did the link lines actually include -rpath and -dynamic-linker
> options with the directory names spelt exactly right?  Do the tests (as
> run with strace) really use the newly built libraries?

You are correct.

In my haste I misconfigured gnulib.

I've sent Bruno the *correct* set of configure logs which match my initial
posted list of failures.

The only unaccounted problems have to do with using -lm to link logf and log10f.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell