Re: [patch] Updated fix for BZ#208: mallinfo returns incomplete information

> > Please note: the patch violates coding style to match the rest of
> > the file.  If converting to correct coding style is deemed desirable,
> > I will send a separate patch to do that.
>
> We haven't done this in the past and if we do it, we should IMO update
> the whole file. What do others think?

I think leaving the existing imported code in its original style is best.
When you add whole new functions to such a file, it doesn't matter too much
whether the new function uses GNU style or the prevailing style of the
file.  But when modifying the existing code in place, stick to the
prevailing style there.