Re: vfprintf typing problem

> ERANGE for individual object overflows, EOVERFLOW for
> overall total length overflow.  I'm just following the
> existing convention and this is codified in the testsuite.

I don't see any rationale behind the existing ERANGE behavior.  The cases
that provoke it are ones that by the rest of the specification would result
in producing too much output and hence are the EOVERFLOW case.  So
detecting that early by another means is certainly fine, but the errno
value ought to be EOVERFLOW uniformly, despite the present behavior.

Thanks,
Roland