Re: Split parts of bits/socket.h to bits/sockettypes.h

If it's going to contain nothing but enum __socket_type, then I'd prefer
the name <bits/socket_type.h> (and the comment above the inclusion should
make it more explicit that enum __socket_type is what it defines).
sockettypes sounds like something that declares all the (C) types related
to sockets.  Also, always make the top comment line of every new file a
descriptive line rather than being the copyright line.

Otherwise fine by me, though I think Dave should both agree and test it on
sparc before it goes in.

Thanks,
Roland