Re: initfini.c -> crt[in].S

Please use distinct subject lines for separate patches.
The in-reply-to/references headers are sufficient to record the
relationship with the past thread.

The wildcard sysdirs stuff makes me squirm.  It's not pedantically perfect,
though in practice I'm sure it's fine.  But it's just such an ugly thing to
be doing that I'm inclined to say we should just make it unconditional and
have the arch maintainers do their parts promptly.

What I had in mind for the parameterization for pt-* was something that let
have a single nptl/pt-crti.S file rather than each arch needing one.  That
seems preferable, even though it makes the use of macros crti.S a bit more
fiddly.  e.g., two macros PREINIT_FUNCTION (default to __gmon_start__) and
PREINIT_FUNCTION_WEAK (default to 1).

Thanks,
Roland