Re: glibc 2.15

> I just noticed that make check-abi fails for libm,

There is probably a fair bit of bit-rot in check-abi.
We should decide whether we really want to support it or not.
Ideally, there would be some general tools for that sort of
thing that could be used by anybody wanting to keep their ABI
compatibility solid.  But since no such tools yet exist in the
GNU arsenal, perhaps check-abi is still better than nothing.
But it's not worth much if nobody uses it or keeps it up to date.

This particular question aside, I'm inclined to suggest we move to a policy
of filing bugzilla reports for anything that a hacker notices but is not
immediately fixing.

Thanks,
Roland