Re: Maintaining 2.12

As I've said before, I can roll the tarballs (for glibc and/or
glibc-ports), but I'd need to know that I should do so, when and from
what.

I was supprised when Carlos(?) asked me to make a tarball of
glibc-ports, since I was under the impression that the glibc-ports
maintainers would make them from now on.  More so, since tagging
glibc-ports takes a long time.