calling all release branch managers

We haven't heard anything more about active collaboration lately.
Now we'll have the 2.11 release by next week.  So what's the plan?

Is Petr and/or Andreas the 2.10 release branch manager?
Is Andreas and/or Petr the 2.11 release branch manager?
Are there wiki pages about release branches and procedures?

Has anybody thought about what the bugzilla procedures ought to be?

If you ever want to be helping the glibc project behave more cohesively,
now is the time to be doing something about it.

Thanks,
Roland