Re: [ANNOUNCE] glibc-2.10.1-pb1 released

> Sorry for breaking the thread.  What is this talk about 2.10.2 that I
> have missed?  Would just like to know if I should push out a tarball
> or two.

No, we'll tell you when there is a release, don't worry.  In fact, probably
release managers will manage to do tarballs themselves in future, since
when we get procedures together it should all be pretty well automated.

> Doesn't glibc have a claim to the basement after so many years?

I guess I'll just have to die before I'm rid of it then.

Thanks,
Roland