Re: Request for ibm/ namespace

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 17:16 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Sounds fine to me.  Update the GlibcGit wiki page, and then just CC me
> on any requests you need to make to overseers to put users in the glibc group.

Done, you can find the new entry at the bottom of the 'name space table'
on the GlibcGit wiki page:

http://sources.redhat.com/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit#Name_Space_Table

I've taken the liberty to clean up and enumerate the process for
requesting a new name space branch and would appreciate a review:

http://sources.redhat.com/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit#Name_Space_Request

> I would like to recommend that you start a trend by adding a wiki page
> about the ibm/* branch name space and point there from GlibcGit.

Done:

http://sources.redhat.com/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit/ibm_namespace

I've added this as a requirement to requesting a new name space branch.

Ryan