glibc manual patch - bug212

Here is my first patch, relative to bug 212. It
applies to the file

http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/text/libc.txt

I noted that the manual lacks all resolver
information, not only res_init function; therefore, I
wrote all the resolver information I found, mostly
from man pages. I noted also that function res_mkquery
accepts a struct rrec as a paramter, which is not
documented on manual. I decided not mention it,
because it is currently unused (according to the
resolver man page).

I don't know how is the manual versioning convention.
I leave it unchanged.

I'm feeling that it is not exactly what you want.
There is a manual present in the glibc sources (that I
haven't thought), and I guess I should made patch for
it, not for libc.txt.

Well, what files (libc.txt or texinfo files in glibc
sources) I must make patch for ?

Novo Yahoo! Cadê? - Experimente uma nova busca.
http://yahoo.com.br/oqueeuganhocomisso