Re: glibc segfault on "special" long double values is _ok_!?

On Thu, 2007-06-07 10:02:53 -0500, Jeremy Linton <jli@greshamstorage.com> wrote:
> 	From monitoring this mailing list for a while it appears apparent
> 	that certain people pride themselves in rejecting any patch which improves
> the robustness of glibc.

Is "robustness" like "not crashing loudly when used out-of-specs"? I'd
rather like to fix the bugs...

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:              Alles sollte so einfach wie mÃglich gemacht sein.