This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: Robust mutex problem on MIPS.
- From: "Kaz Kylheku" <kaz at zeugmasystems dot com>
- To: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:29:30 -0700
- Subject: RE: Robust mutex problem on MIPS.
> Earlier today, I wrote:
>> In the deadlock situation, the futex has somehow taken on the value
>> 0x80000000 (the FUTEX_WAITERS value).
> But at the bottom of the loop, the compare swap operation tries to
> acquire the lock from a 0 value. Both threads execute that
> loop and are
Ah, I see in CVS that it was fixed on May 7, in a slightly different