This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: x86 Testsuite Failures
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: "Greg Schafer" <gschafer at zip dot com dot au>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:59:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: x86 Testsuite Failures
- References: <20070520085711.GA7152@eyo32.local>
On 5/20/07, Greg Schafer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Compiling Glibc-2.6 release with GCC-4.2 and HJL Binutils-18.104.22.168.16 I'm
seeing testsuite failures which seem to depend upon the -march switch and/or
-O optimization level as follows:
Maybe the math failures are GCC bugs? Dunno. The 2 intermittent failures
might be kernel bugs, not sure. Anyhow, just thought I'd post my results
FYI. Unless I'm mistaken, I note that Fedora rawhide hasn't yet upgraded to
GCC-4.2 so it's possible Jakub is yet to see some of these failures.
Please file bugs against gcc, and glibc.
Bug Writing Help: