This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: alpha/sigsuspend.S failure due to cfi mismatches
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: GNU libc devel <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:29:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: alpha/sigsuspend.S failure due to cfi mismatches
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 05:07:26AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/alpha/sigsuspend.S:43: Error: .cfi_endproc without
> corresponding .cfi_startproc
I remember seeing this before, but I thought I'd fixed it.
Perhaps there's a local change I didn't commit or something.
I'll have to check it out Monday...