This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: pthread cancellation points missing for fdatasync and lockf in some cases
Where to start summarizing what is wrong here:
- 'C' is not part of the interface description. along with 'E' and 'V'
it is a different beast
- the nptl has a separate ChangeLog
- the date in the ChangeLog entry has the wrong format
- lockf() is not meant to be a cancellation point except for F_LOCK
(I filed a bug against the standard)
- years in copyright comments not changed in files
- you cannot have tested the change since otherwise you'd have seen
that the __THROW for fdatasync in unistd.h had to be removed
After fixing things up I checked in the changes.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â