epoll_pwait broken?

Hi,

In the CVS repository I noticed that epoll_pwait has been added to syscalls.list (sysdeps/unix/sysv/
linux/syscalls.list) with argument spec:  Ci:ipiipi  ... which includes the sixth "sigset size" argument. However the prototype in epoll.h only lists five arguments. Presumably the sixth argument is supposed to be constant (for now) and thus not needed as a function parameter though it is needed by the kernel, as per sigtimedwait - which has a special implementation in a .c file rather than being listed in syscalls.list.

As a result epoll_pwait is currently broken - the sigset size value passed to the kernel will be some random value from the stack. Am I correct or am I missing something?

I'm happy to provide a patch to change it to a similar solution as for sigtimedwait, if that's considered appropriate.

Thanks
Davin