Re: typo in message in nscd.c, NLS issues in glibc

Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> During updating of translation I found a typo in one message in nscd.c.
> Patch attached.

I changed it.

> BTW: could you notify GNU TP about new libc.pot, so I could send updated
> Polish translation?

Already happened.  I'll submit 2.5.1 later today with the fix.

> [1] they can be found at http://qboosh.cs.net.pl/pl.po/

You should consider encoding the file in UTF-8.  Most distributions
default to UTF-8 now and this means the use of t his catalog requires
conversion on the file.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â