Re: build string/tester.c with -fno-builtin

> shouldnt the string/tester.c be built with -fno-builtin ?  maybe it already
> is, i havent been able to grasp all of the internal build stuff of glibc
> yet ... but just in case, patch attached

There are three variants of that test program built.  Actually, it's
inl-tester that I think really need -fno-builtin to make sure it's testing
the inlines as it should.  The tester build is without special
instructions, and so having the compiler do whatever it normally does for
users is a good thing for it to test.

Thanks,
Roland