Re: glibc subtree maintainers list - any updates?

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Roland McGrath wrote:

> It would be great if you could rewrite that web page. :-)
> (You should already have access via savannah cvs.)

Will do.

> It is somewhat out of date, and I'm not sure how useful its organization
> is.  It's nice to have that information around and current.
> But, like Daniel, I wonder what you are actually using it for.

I'm going through the bugs now grouping them by topic including by
architecture and I was going to CC the relevant person in my notes. But
I'm happy to just send to libc-alpha/libc-ports too. I also assumed the
web page was out of date and figured this was as good a time as any to
update it. I'll use you notes below as a starting point.

--
Dwayne Grant McConnell <decimal@us.ibm.com>
Lotus Notes Mail: Dwayne McConnell [Mail]/Austin/IBM@IBMUS