Re: Defunct threads on Alpha with linuxthreads

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 06:08:57PM +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> I did not expect help, as the general rule of the thumb is that your are
> either ignored or insulted on this list.  Personally the first would
> have been preferred and accepted as such.
>
> If somebody did however respond in a positive way, it would have been
> appreciated.  I also do remember that somebody volunteered to keep
> 'maintaining' linuxthreads, so hoped that maybe that person might
> respond or give a pointer or two.  There are no mailing list listed for
> it, so this was the place to try.

I don't have any advice in debugging problems on Alpha, sorry.  I know
you're not the only one to encounter this.

Since discussion of the removed ports and addons is not generally
welcome on this list, perhaps we should create a separate libc-ports
list for it.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC